To Dye For Sheer Top
How freaking stunning can it get?! A 90's nostalgia tie dye in a SRSLY gorg array of colors and the CAUTEST cropped cut. We can't get enough. Period. This top is a little edgy, a lot of style...and one of those pieces that pairs effortlessly with just about anything. Puffer Vest? hell yeah. Silk maxi skirt? You know it. Also, we're going to need just a moment for lettuce hems. So GOOD!
• Raddest tie dye print - like beautiful pops of red, yellow, teals - YUMMY
• GORG sheer material - super stretchy and hugs in all the right places
• Semi-cropped cut - hits right above the pant-line and we're so here for it
• Lettuce hems at neck, arms and waist - 90's bbs where you at?
• We DARE you to find a fit this shirt doesn't make all the better!!
Sam is 4' 11" and wearing a size S || Styled with the Ultimate Cross Cut Jeans, Louis V Checkered Faux Fur Coat, and Hindsight Sunglasses.