On The Spot Dress
Meet the On The Spot Dress. It is literally everything you could ever want in a dress - the perfect transition piece with endless layering options, a super flattering loose, relaxed fit that blows so freaking perfectly in the breeze, and don't even get us started on the insane white and camel polka dot pattern. You'll wish there were more days in the week to wear this one babes, trust us. It's just that freaking good!
• Camel spots of different shapes and sizes atop a crisp white - like, chic AF but can oh so edgy when paired with some grunge accessories (and, you know that's the way we like it)
• Twirly and flowy and breezy and JUST FREAKING GORG!
• Single button closure and back collar
• Loose, relaxed fit that screams effortless cool
• Skater style with a hem that falls at waist and hits around the knee (shorter girls, like Sam, can always tie this one at bottom for a cute variation)
• Ruffle detailing at sleeves that is just so YUMMY
Sam is 4' 11" and wearing a size S. || Styled with the Too Good To Be True Platform Boots, Classic Rock Mini Crossbody, and the Sway of Life Hoop Earrings.