PSL Cropped Pullover
Meet the monochrome, versatile AF cropped pullover of your dreams. The PSL Cropped Pullover is such a fall staple. We can't get enough of this one, tbh. It's got Free People-esque details with a wide, ribbed hem at bottom, v-stitched ribbed neckline and those raw-edge, exposed stitches that we adore. It's that kind of piece that works with literally everything - layered over a plain white tee, under a leather jacket, over a breezy dress or just plain cool by itself. It's a serious nod to that top you didn't know you needed until you saw it...
• Slightly cropped with a boxy silhouette that is super freaking cute
• Most perfect fall shade of rust/orange - all the PSL vibezzzz
• Slouchy, drop shoulder design
• Ribbed panel at waist, sleeves and neckline - think all the Free People attention to detail...without the price tag
• Monochrome exposed stitching that is SO GOOD
• A staple in your closet YEAR ROUND
Sam is 4' 11" and wearing a size S || Styled with the Too Good To Be True Platform Boots, Queen Bee Aviator Sunnies, On the Spot Dress, and the Lighten Up Drop Earrings.