All the stars were out for the Critic's Choice Awards last night and what a night it really was!
Want the 4-1-1?
• Mad Max: Fury Road def. scored big with the critics, who consequently nominated the picture for everything under the sun and ended up taking home 9 awards. Don't get us wrong, we agree it was epic...and extra points for #mcm Tom Hardy's performance.
• Funny girl, Amy Schumer was awarded MVP and made a classic acceptance speech in which she credited her recent fan named "bravery" during a photoshoot where she bared all to her likability. Yes, Amy, we agree...it makes you seem real and we love you for that!
• Will Forte debuted a hilariously shocking 1/2 shaved head and face look. (We're hoping that trend doesn't catch on any time soon.)
• Jacob Tremblay stole our hearts stating "This is the best day of my life," giving his acceptance speech for Best Young Actor/Actress. We're sure that Critics Choice Award will look fab next to his millennium falcon
• Dresses/Makeup were on point obviously! From Jennifer Anniston's totally "her" simple, slinky number to Zoe Kravitz incredible color blocked pantsuit, here are a few of our favorite looks from the night.
images via people.com